EveryMind’s Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic
In these challenging times, EveryMind remains committed to inspiring hope by leading in the delivery of high-quality mental health services. As an essential service, EveryMind is operating all programs but how we provide services has changed to make our programs safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The list below explains how to get help and the changes we have made to our services in response to COVID-19. All video-based services use secure online platforms for healthcare to protect your privacy.
- For access to child and youth mental services in Peel, visit WhereToStart.ca or call 905-451-4655.
- EveryMind’s Crisis Response Service continues to offer 24/7 support at 416-410-8615.
- Brief child and youth mental health consultations are available at Tangerine Walk-In Counselling by telephone or video.
- EveryMind’s broad range of assessment, counselling, family support and intensive services, including groups, are being offered by video or telephone.
- Our Day Treatment, Out-of-Home (Residential), Respite and Child Witness programs are operating in person.
- *NEW* beginning November 30, 2020 – in-person services are restarting by appointment only at our main office and in clients’ homes or other community settings. EveryMind’s clinicians will provide details to their clients, who can decide whether they want to switch to in-person or continue their current service by telephone or video.
- Click here to find out what to expect at an in-person appointment at our office.
- Click here to find out what to expect at an in-person appointment in your home or the community.
- Our offices remain closed to the public other than for clients with appointments.
EveryMind has redesigned our sites and services based on professional advice on infection prevention and control, including: screening of clients and staff, physical distancing, hand hygiene, masks, and enhanced cleaning. We are taking every precaution to keep our clients, families and staff safe, including audits of our health and safety practices. However, like any workplace, we cannot guarantee that COVID-19 will not be spread through in-person services.
If you have any questions, please call 905-795-3500.