Roadmap to Wellness: A Plan to Build Ontario’s Mental Health and Addictions System is the Ontario government’s plan to build a provincial system so that “all Ontarians have access to high-quality, easily accessible mental health and addictions support throughout their lifetime, where and when they need it.”
To support the Roadmap to Wellness, Child and Youth Mental Health (CYMH) Lead Agencies provide leadership and manage local planning efforts in Ontario’s 33 geographical service areas to move this system-building work forward for children, youth and families. EveryMind is the Lead Agency for the Peel service area.
At the provincial level, senior leaders of Ontario’s Lead Agencies, including EveryMind, work together in a Lead Agency Consortium to coordinate Lead Agencies’ efforts, advocate on behalf of Ontario’s CYMH service system, and collaborate with other service sectors to implement the Roadmap to Wellness and related system-transformation work.
Locally in our Lead Agency role, EveryMind works in partnership with Peel’s CYMH core service providers: Associated Youth Services of Peel, EveryMind, and the child and adolescent mental health clinics at Trillium Health Partners and William Osler Health System.
We engage youth and families in local system-building efforts. EveryMind also works with Peel’s adult mental health and addictions service providers, other healthcare providers, school boards, a broad range of community and social services, and governments.
The documents and links on this page provide more information about provincial and local efforts to build a high-quality, easily accessible system of mental health and addictions support. You will find here:
- Roadmap to Wellness: A Plan to Build Ontario’s Mental Health and Addictions System, which provides the provincial strategy that guides Lead Agencies’ work.
- Recent Provincial Priorities Reports of Ontario’s CYMH Lead Agency Consortium. These reports, updated annually, set out Lead Agencies’ system-building priorities at the provincial level.
- EveryMind’s Multi-Year Plan for the Peel Service Area, 2020-21 to 2022-23, which outlines our priorities for local CYMH system-building efforts.
- Peel’s Lead Agency progress report for Spring 2022.
- Infographic and video explaining the findings of the Ontario Perception of Care survey for Mental Health and Addictions collected by EveryMind in 2021
Other documents related to CYMH system-building work will be shared on this page as they become available.