We want the infants, children, youth and young adults we work with to make as much progress as possible, and we want to make sure we always improving, too. In doing so, we strive to exceed our clients’ expectations and inspire them to feel empowered and optimistic about today and tomorrow.
We have a plan called QUEST©, which is short for QUality Enhancement STrategy. There are several parts to this plan.
- We measure the results of what we do to make sure that our treatments work.
- We take part in studies, or research, with universities.
- We have training for our mental health workers and for other workers in the community to help them keep their skills and knowledge up-to-date.
- When children, youth, young adults and caregivers finish with our services, we ask them to tell us how well we did.
- We also ask other services in our community to tell us how well we are doing.
This section of our website is under development. We will be updating it with more information about our impact soon!