EveryMind’s Services in Jan 2022
In these challenging times, EveryMind remains committed to inspiring hope by leading in the delivery of high-quality mental health services. As an essential service, EveryMind is operating all programs but how we provide services has changed to make our programs accessible during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The list below explains how to get help and the changes we have made to our services in response to COVID-19 and current government regulations. All video-based services use secure online platforms for healthcare to protect your privacy.
- For access to child and youth mental services in Peel, visit wheretostart.ca or call 905-451-4655.
- EveryMind’s Crisis Response Service continues to offer 24/7 support at 905-278-9036.
- Brief child and youth mental health consultations are available at Tangerine Walk-In Counselling by telephone or video.
- EveryMind’s broad range of assessment, counselling, family support and intensive services, including groups, are being offered by video or telephone.
- Some services, such as our Live-In Treatment program, are operating in person.
- Our office is closed to the public until Jan 31, 2022.
If you have any questions, please call 905-795-3500.